Welcome to Music Travel Baltics!
We will help you to be heard.
Are you dreaming to come to the Baltics and rock the region with your performance? So, it is about the time to stop dreaming. We are here to make it happen.
Music Travel Baltics has an extensive experience in organization of group tours for semi-professional and amateur musicians. Our qualified staff is capable to arrange any kind of musical event for choirs, orchestras, jazz or classical bands with friendly and professional approach.
Music Travel Baltics is a workshop of ideas. We combine them with our proficiency and together with you create a unique and unforgettable performance tour.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any extraordinary ideas or questions you might have.
Our know-how allows us to offer and provide a broad variety of high standard services to Music Travel Baltics customers.
- Original ready made and tailor made itineraries to choose from;
- No travel worries. We ensure full travelling service which might include accommodation, all meals, transportation services, professional guided tours, event and entertainment arrangements or other special requests;
- Complete performance organization;
- Performance advertising campaign;
- Settlement of joint performances with local choirs and orchestras;
- Incorporation into locally organized international music festivals and contests;
- Masterclasses with local musicians;
- Unforgettable cultural experiences during a tour varying from special activities and unique workshops to the home stays;
- Professional tour leaders for the entire trip;
- Personal tour manager, guiding you from the initial proposal till the end of your tour.
Shcedule the call with us
to help plan your tour
Personally, I see tourism as a global phenomenon, influencing economic, social and political life of each country. Since I am Lithuanian myself, it is magical to invite foreigners to discover my homeland. There is always the admiration, while witnessing the prime reaction of foreigners who come to visit Baltic States. Following the common stereotype, they might travel here to explore the poor and grey Eastern Europe. But, eventually, they leave enchanted by the local architecture, purity and beauty of nature, modern lifestyle and availability to use English everywhere.
Baltic countries are extremely interesting, since they are in search of their identity. Unlike Western Europe here lots of the fields are still waiting to be discovered. To explore and achieve. This is what traveling is about for me.