Baltics with a Touch of Inspiration
World famous travel guide Lonely Planet has already highlighted Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia as must visit destinations in the last and the upcoming years.
Enrich your cultural and historical experience with undeniably beautiful sites. Walk through the huge moving sand dunes surrounded by water from both sides, discover old fishermen villages which are now buried in the sand, sail in the lagoon, swim in the Baltic sea and find the most fascinating Gothic castles, hidden in the woods of the national parks.
Your performance tour will directly interconnect you with locals of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We will make your wish to come true and give you an opportunity to play for the devoted and cheerful audiences.
4 in Vilnius, Klaipėda, Riga and Tallinn
- 3 fresh countries on your travel map: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
- Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn – picturesque World’s Heritage old towns
- Former capital of Lithuania at the confluence of two rivers – Kaunas
- Natural wonder with 52 meters high sand dunes – Curonian Spit
- German style Lithuanian harbour city of Klaipėda
- Spiritual tour at the Hill of Crosses
- Gift from the builder of Winter’s Palace (St. Petersburg) – Rundale’s Palace
- Charming Art Nouveau streets – a must see of Riga
- Mysterious Gauja’s National Park in Latvia
- Pärnu – Estonian summer’s jewel
- Unforgettable performance tour